University of Essex

July 12, 2013

Welcome Richard Lerwill – the technical developer for the Making Electronic Feedback Effective (MEFE) project

Filed under: Event,Project Report,Technical — admin @ 7:53 am

Richard will be working full-time on the technical developments for the MEFE  project. Richard will be working on a .Net 4.0 platform using C# predominately using Visual Studio.

A little bit about Richard in his own words…

Hello everyone, my name is Richard and I have recently joined the Learning Technology Team, as a software developer.

Having been a software developer for more years than I care to remember, I have previously worked on e-commerce websites such as discount-supplements.co.uk, travel website cheapflights.com, events management company marcusevans.com and language school linguarama.com, where I was involved in the installation and maintenance of the Moodle e-Learning software.

So far in my three weeks here, I’ve been impressed by the facilities in the University campus and everyone I have met has been extremely welcoming.

Over the course of the next twelve months I have been given the responsibility of developing the Online Coursework Submission system (OCS).  Already enabling students to upload and watermark coursework, I will be developing the system to submit work for plagiarism checking and most importantly to improve the two way communication between staff and student with various marking and feedback options.

I’m looking forward to meeting you over the next twelve months.

Richard Lerwill.

5 Responses to “Welcome Richard Lerwill – the technical developer for the Making Electronic Feedback Effective (MEFE) project”

1. Sklep dc says:

I was reading through some of your content on this website and I conceive this site is real informative! Continue putting up.

2. I was examining some of your blog posts on this site and I conceive this website is very instructive! Continue putting up.

3. Utterly indited subject material , thanks for information .

4. I like this website very much, Its a very nice post to read and incur information. “‘Taint’t worthwhile to wear a day all out before it comes.” by Sarah Orne Jewett.

5. You are my aspiration , I own few blogs and occasionally run out from to post .I believe this web site holds some real great info for everyone. “The foundation of every state is the education of its youth.” by Diogenes.