November 3, 2016

Who’s using Lynda? Part 5

Filed under: Elearning, IT Training, Lynda — sgswaine @ 12:56 pm

In part five of our Who’s using Lynda? series, we meet Kaez Condon, a student until last year and extensive user of Lynda. Kaez tells us how useful he found the videos for learning new techniques for work and also personal interest. Click on the image to see the video or view the transcript below:

CondonKaezHave you used Lynda.com?

“I have. Quite a lot.”

What sort of videos have you watched?

“Quite a few. In a work context I’ve done courses on video editing, on instructional design, on eLearning, that sort of thing, Moodle essentials courses. Outside of a work context I’ve done art and graphic design courses.”

What did you think of the videos and how easy did you find them to follow?

“Generally speaking I found them very easy to follow. I mean, the quality, it did vary because I was doing videos by a lot of different people so some people I found their styles explaining things mesh more with my brain better than others, but that’s to be expected with that variety of content. I did find them very useful, I learned a bunch of techniques I didn’t previously know about and principles that I’m glad to know.”

Would you recommend Lynda to others?

“Yeah I would.”

Login to Lynda today and Watch, Listen, Learn, Do.