This page lists all articles written by the Involvement Matters team.
- Welcome from Dr Mary Kennedy, Lead for Service User Engagement - If I can say anything positive about our time in lockdown, it would be my delight in taking on the… Continue Reading
- My Experience with The Sunday Times - I’ve been attending a Cannabis Clinic weekly on a Tuesday with Dr Marta Di Forti since before Lockdown. People from… Continue Reading
- Involvement Matters Writing Group Workshop (19 Jan 2022) - Come and join us for our latest writing workshop on 19 January 2022 between 1 and 2 pm. We use… Continue Reading
- Hidden Voices Podcast - Healthwatch Essex has just released an interview with me as part of their ongoing Hidden Voices podcast. The podcast aims… Continue Reading
- Happy Holidays to Our Service Users - I wonder if many of you feel a bit like I do, in that it is hard, almost impossible, to… Continue Reading
- A Christmas Snowflake Story - While it is marketed as the most magical time of the year, and some people wish it could happen every… Continue Reading